This FAQ will go over how to update Paradigm.
For a Paradigm server update, Paragon will reach out and schedule a time for the server to get updated. Once that is completed, the workstations will need to be updated as well, otherwise this error message below will pop up – “Paradigm needs to update – please contact your administrator to have this done.“. This FAQ will go over the update process for a local workstation or a RDS.
Updating Paradigm on a Local Workstation
- First, close out of Paradigm.
- Then go to the shared Updates and Installers folder and run the “Paradigm_Update.exe” file.
- Select Next > Install > Finish.
- Paradigm should be updated and ready to use again.
To make updating easier for next time, right click “Paradigm_Update.exe” and select Send to > Desktop. This will make finding the update file simpler for next time.
There is also the option to have a batch file made to update Paradigm for a local workstation, contact Paragon for more information on that.
Updating Paradigm On A RDS (Remote Desktop Server)
- First close out of Paradigm.
- Then run the “Update” shortcut from your desktop.
- Once that has run and completed, Paradigm should be updated and ready to use again.
Paradigm needs to update – please contact your administrator to have this done.