Job Returns

This FAQ will go over how to return items that were returned from a job. This process is very similar to credit memos, more information on those can be found here: Credit Memos

First, create a job transfer by going to Accounts Receivable > Job Transfers and click on the green plus button.

Fill in the customer ID, job ID, and enter the item being returned and enter “-1” in the Pcs Ord column.

Once the item is entered with that negative quantity, a pop up will appear with the previous job transfers that have that item.

Double click the corresponding invoice and the quantity will be filled on the job transfer. Using this form will ensure that the items are returned at the correct cost.

Then post the transfer to complete the return.

Related Articles