Paradigm Mobile: Overview
This FAQ will go over the Paradigm Mobile App. It can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the App Store. More information on the app can be found here: Paradigm Mobile Add-On
Paradigm Mobile User Setup
Employee Web logins or Customer portal login information can be used to access the mobile app. If a customer portal login is used, the user will not be able to view tasks. To change which parts of the app the user can access, go to “App Settings” and check or uncheck the box beside each feature. If the user is a driver, select the corresponding driver from the drop down. If a driver is assigned, the user will have access to the delivery feature. More information on setting up Employee Web logins and Customer Portal users can be found here: Customer Portal: Create Customer Web Logins and Create Customer/Employee Web Logins And Fulfillment Filters
Clicking on the three lines in the top left corner will open up the side bar. More information on that can be found here: Paradigm Mobile: Settings
Deliveries for the given date and for the driver assigned to the user that is signed in will be shown here. More information on this can be found here: Paradigm Mobile: Delivery
Choose a date, warehouse, and select whether or not to include completed trips. This will display all of the trips that are assigned to the driver. Tapping on a trip will display the deliveries for it. More information on that can be found here: Paradigm Mobile: Trips
Tap on a delivery to view the information on it. More on that can be found here.
This can be used to take a picture of a receipt for record. Once the picture is taken, fill out the rest of the information and click submit. More information on the receipt capture in Paradigm Mobile can be found here: Paradigm Mobile: Receipt Capture
It will then be shown in Paradigm in the receipt capture list. More information on that can be found here: Receipt Capture
This will display the tasks for the user that is signed in. More information on that can be found here: Paradigm Mobile: Task List
The dashboard here can be customized to track different things, such as “Daily Quote Count” or “Weekly Invoice Count”. More information this can be found here: Paradigm Mobile: Dashboard
This will show the customer list. Tapping on a customer will display the rest of their information. More information about that can be found here: Paradigm Mobile: Customer List
Listed below are settings for deliveries that can be changed for the Paradigm Mobile App. Contact Paragon if you would like to configure any of these settings.
- Driver Paperwork – This setting can control whether or not the trip is displayed in the app before the driver paperwork is printed.
- SMS Message Templates – Standard templates can be added that appear on the trip screen that allow the driver to select a message and text it to the customer. These messages can be customized, an example would be “I will be there in 1 Hour”.
- Terms Messages – Messages can be configured on a per Order Terms basis to display a message to the driver. For example if the order terms were COD, a message for the driver could be displayed that said “Payment Must Be Collected Before Unloading”.
- Signing Terms and Conditions – A Terms and Conditions Message can be set up. This will appear in the trip Signature screen. Example: “By Signing, You agree that all items were received in good condition”.
- Typed Signature: If this option is enabled, a typed name is required after collecting a signature.